Sooo I guess I’m thinking a lot about nasal congestion this week? (Check out my recent post on the snot sucker). I live in desert where if you value the comfort of your nose and throat, you sleep with a humidifier. I’ll keep this post short and sweet. After going through many humidifiers in the past few years we’ve finally found one that we love.
I give you the Optimus U-31001…And yes, this is awesome not just because it sounds like a transformer.
Why the Optimus is My Favorite:
- I. Hate. Filters. We’ve had this puppy for over a year and haven’t had to buy any “replacement” anything.
- Price. In an attempt to find a humidifier that didn’t suck, I have purchased a few “nice”ones that cost much more. Not to mention you save tons on not having to buy filters.
- Easy to clean. The filter is a ceramic sphere that I have yet to replace. I just take it apart, wash everything with some vinegar and wipe clean.
- Quiet. Even as the humidifier get’s older it’s still the least annoying one I’ve used.
- It uses cool mist. This is a big one for moms of littles, as warm mist humidifiers can scold little fingers.
To Sum it Up:
We’ve loved this so much we got another one for baby’s room. Even if you don’t use a humidifier for everyday comfort (like yours truly!) it’s a great thing to have on hand for the dreaded cold and flu season. Follow the link below for more info:
Optimus Humidifier: http://amzn.to/2brYW6O
Wishing you all the love!
*Disclaimer: Always consult your pediatrician or a medical professional with questions or concerns about the health of your child. I am not a medical professional and do not claim to offer medical advice of any kind. Any recommendations made on this site are from my personal experience and/or those experiences of other moms like me.