Tis’ the season for sweets and treats! With Christmas right around the corner I wanted to share one of the easiest “please bring a dessert with 12 servings” floating around the internet (second only to the the original rice-krispy treat!).
No Bake Oreo Krispies
What You’ll Need:
- 1 or 2 packages Oreos (depending on how chewy you want these)
- 5 cups marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp (1/2 stick) butter
- Start by placing all of the oreos in a large zip lock bag.
- Using a rolling pin smash the oreos into desired size, transfer to a large mixing bowl.
*You can choose to do one or two packages depending on your preference of how chewy or crunchy you want this to be. For this particular batch I used one package and smashed it into about dime sized pieces.
- Melt marshmallows and butter for 1 -1 1/2 minutes until puffed, mix into the smashed Oreos.
- Transfer to 8×8 pan. I like to grease the pan with coconut oil, but wax paper or tin foil works great too. Add sprinkles if you are feeling festive.
- Let set in fridge for 10-20 minutes.
And that’s it!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,